I’m not going to lie to yall, I love celebrating for every holiday. I love the fun it brings and the special memories. If someone told me 4 years ago that Daniel and I would be living together and spending holidays with each other I wouldn’t believe it. I am so excited to see where Daniel takes me for our Valentines date! I will list below some of my favorite places to eat from all price ranges.
1. Brio has AMAZING food! Daniel and I went there for our anniversary and loved it. Their peach tea is from Italy and tastes like heaven, their food all around is just perfect. Depending on what you order it can get pricey, but it’s worth it!
2. Lucilles was one of Daniels favorite places when he first visited Houston. He swears they have one of the best burgers he’s ever had. They didn’t have many options without red meat for me at the time but have added to their menu! Just a side dish alone starts at $7 so this place can get pricey as well.
3. Churrascos this is my last pricey place I promise! This is one of my favorite places to go if you want to have South American food. Their plantains are to die for, and don’t get me started about their seafood! This is definitely a special meal that’s worth the money.
4. La Mexicana is a great Mexican place to go! Yes, they have the same stuff you can get anywhere else, but even Daniel said it’s one of the best Mexican restaurants in Houston! Depending if you drink or not I’m sure you can keep the bill under or around $50 if you do.
5. BJ’s has every kind of food that everyone will love. Daniel goes crazy over their desserts, and for a good reason! You can not go wrong with this place, plus it has cool decor!
6. Sukhothai bistro has great Thai food! They have amazing lunch specials as well, but this would be a nice dinner without anything too crazy expensive.
No matter where you go or what you spend, make some great memories with your SO! I hope these help you find the place where you go eat or even inspire you 🙂