Hello everyone! I wanted to share some affordable fall items for your home and for your closet that you can wear the rest of the year! I’m one of those people who get a fall wreath/door sign that says “Welcome” with a pumpkin on September 1st haha!
I have always searched for a fall/winter hat but without a $150-200 price tag, so I was happy to find this tan one from Target! During the Nordstrom sale everyone got this leopard scarf- I know leopard anything will be very popular this season.
About the home items- I have always been curious about these Homesick candles if they really smelled like a state would… and this Texas one is amazinggg!! It smells just how you’d imagine Texas smelling but it’s also a great fall scent. One of my favorite items are the cookie cutters, because I love having family over to make them.
1. Gather pillow // 2. Leopard scarf // 3. Bear bangle // 4. Texas scent candle // 5. Friday night lights // 6. Flannel blanket // 7. Tan hat // 8. Mug // 9. Boots // 10. Cookie stamps
I hope everyone has a great week, don’t forget to check out my latest blog post about ways to donate towards Hurricane Harvey! Also be sure to subscribe to my YouTube for a new video coming this week- click Here to check it out!
Hi there everyone! I wanted to create a short and simple blog post for where to donate, send supplies, and seek shelter in Houston and surrounding areas. I pray that everyone stays safe and dry during this time! Feel free to follow my twitter @NatashaONeal_ because I am on it constantly posting new shelters and rescue numbers if needed!
Here’s a full list on where to get shelter in your area:
Links to donate to:
I hope everyone stays safe during this time and always let me know if you need anything! If you’re safe and have any boats or canoes please go around your area and safely try to rescue people if you can. Please check on your neighbors! Also, If you’re able to please volunteer your time and give blood when the weather clears.
Lastly, I know someone who lost absolutely everything during Hurricane Harvey. She is an author of a children’s book, and if you’d like to support her and purchase a book I’ll leave the link below!
Click here to purchase the book
Love y’all & stay safe! Pic via ‘The Cottage Market’
Hi, everyone! I’ve been seeing a lot of people get the UD Heat pallet, and I found one that’s identical- that’s where I got the inspiration for this post! Thank the Lord for Ulta and the drugstore am I right?! I’ve listed everything below and both of the prices.
1. UD Heat pallet $54// Nyx dupe $18
Kylie Rosie lipkit $27 // Colour Pop lip trio $12
3. Glamglow Hydrating mask $69// Origins thirst mask $26
4. Laura mercier powder $38 // ELF powder $6
5. TooFaced mascara $23// Voluminous mascara $10
I hope this helps y’all save some money! If you have any dupe recommendations leave a comment below!
Hello, everyone! I hope everyone has a great start to their week and I hope it’s a happy and quick week! I’m not ever going to lie to yall and say I don’t get stressed because I do, so I came up with my 5 ways I de-stress to share with Y’all!
- Grab some fuzzy socks, a cup of your favorite tea and watch your favorite YouTuber.
- Take a warm shower. Grab your favorite body scrub and body wash! Then when you’re done, get your favorite smell good lotion and moisturize your skin. Nothing like smelling good to make you feel a bit better!
- Read a book! I love reading religious books or adventure books! Here’s one book that I just finished and man- it’s worth the read I promise you!
- Light a candle. I stock up when Bath and Body Works has their candle sales for this exact reason! I light a candle and read or watch videos- do something YOU like to do.
- Pamper yourself. Put on those fuzzy socks, wash your face & apply a mask and just relax! I Make all of my off days my spa day, self-care is very important!
Mint mask // Book // Candle // Aloe fuzzy socks // Lotion
*Make sure if you get the mint mask you put ‘Natasha‘ in the “Where did you hear about us?” Section at checkout for $$ off your next order!*
I hope all of these tips help anyone who needs to de-stress! Like I said, self-care is very important and it’s just as important to do stuff that you like to do when you’re off and have free time!
Here’s our latest YouTube video!
I can’t believe it’s already almost new years! Daniel and I always love doing something fun on new years eve, so this year we’re planning on going to some events around Houston. I’ll link some events that are going on at the end of this post.
To be honest, I have never dressed cute like other girls do on new years, but this is the first time Daniel and I have lived together so I figured we should have a blast with it this year! I found some affordable and fun outfits that are at your local retail stores so that there isn’t any hassle of ordering something and it not working out. Mini dresses aren’t my thing, so all of my picks are just the right length!
Black shift dress
White shift dress
Free Places to be:
City Centre NYE event
Sugarland NYE event
Kemah Boardwalk NYE event
I hope everyone has a safe New Years! See you in 2017 😉
Make sure y’all follow me on all my social media 📲
Facebook: TypicallyTosh Blog
I haven’t done a recipe post in forever! So let me just say Williams Sonoma is selling peppermint bark for $28 a tin…. I don’t know about y’all, but this girl isn’t dropping that much on chocolate. So I made my own! This recipe will cost you UNDER $10!
What you’ll need:
- 1 package of white chocolate
- 1 package of milk chocolate
- 2 big candy cane sticks (I got mine from the $1 store)
-The chocolate packages I used are in the pictures below, I found them at Walmart.
- Place large candy cane sticks into plastic bag and crush up into medium small pieces
- Break apart the cubes and melt with 1/2 tsp of oil/butter in large bowl for about 3 minutes, but keep an eye on it every minute in case your microwave heats up faster or slower.
- Once melted pour onto baking pan lined with wax paper and spread evenly, let the first layer of chocolate cool for 10-15 minutes before pouring the second layer
- Repeat steps for white chocolate then spread crunched candy cane pieces evenly over melted white chocolate while it’s still warm. Then place into the fridge for 20-30 minutes until cool/solid.
Enjoy!! I took some to my coworkers and I had someone that doesn’t like peppermint Love this! It’s perfect to bring to bible studies and family or friend gatherings.
Happy Cyber Monday!! As a lot of people know, I love Nordstrom. They almost always have everything in stock so that I can show Y’all the great deals! They have tons of other name brand items under $100 for today that y’all should go see.
So first off, these boots. REAL leather booties for under $100!? What a deal. I love mine because they go with anything. They can make a look edgy or just wear them casually. Now this sweater. I would recommend going down a size if you want a more fitted style. I got a medium which is true to my size, but is a tunic length to me. It’s so soft and can be worn with boots and jeans! That’s my go to look for winter with this sweater. Plus it comes in more colors! These jeans are my favorite. I love all the jeans from this brand! I wear these jeans with anything, and they last long! I have a habit of pulling up my jeans by the loops and they would always rip so I switched to this brand and I’ve never had an issue with their jeans! Rebecca Minkoff under $100. What a deal. Everyone should have a black cross body for those night outs or dates!
Here’s some other amazing deals for any gifts! All under $105!