Hey y’all! I know it’s been awhile since I’ve done a food post so I decided to share this easy dinner recipe! In no way is this an authentic Enchilada recipe, but it’s yummy and easy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- Shredded cheese of your liking
- Corn tortillas
- Green or red salsa 1 cup
First, I made sure to get any fat off the chicken. In a large pan pour half a cup of the salsa and add the chicken. Let the chicken cook in the pan with the salsa on both sides for 5 minutes on medium heat with the lid on. Once all the chicken is done cooking, shred it in a large bowl. When you’re done shredding, place a medium amount of chicken into tortillas then roll up and place into a medium deep baking dish. Repeat until the dish is filled. Then pour the desired amount of your salsa over the tortillas and then cover with cheese. Lastly, place in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until cheese is melted. Then enjoy!
Pair this with some rice and beans and you’re set! The only time-consuming part is the shredding, the rest is easy. I hope y’all enjoy this and have a great weekend!
I haven’t done a recipe post in forever! So let me just say Williams Sonoma is selling peppermint bark for $28 a tin…. I don’t know about y’all, but this girl isn’t dropping that much on chocolate. So I made my own! This recipe will cost you UNDER $10!
What you’ll need:
- 1 package of white chocolate
- 1 package of milk chocolate
- 2 big candy cane sticks (I got mine from the $1 store)
-The chocolate packages I used are in the pictures below, I found them at Walmart.
- Place large candy cane sticks into plastic bag and crush up into medium small pieces
- Break apart the cubes and melt with 1/2 tsp of oil/butter in large bowl for about 3 minutes, but keep an eye on it every minute in case your microwave heats up faster or slower.
- Once melted pour onto baking pan lined with wax paper and spread evenly, let the first layer of chocolate cool for 10-15 minutes before pouring the second layer
- Repeat steps for white chocolate then spread crunched candy cane pieces evenly over melted white chocolate while it’s still warm. Then place into the fridge for 20-30 minutes until cool/solid.
Enjoy!! I took some to my coworkers and I had someone that doesn’t like peppermint Love this! It’s perfect to bring to bible studies and family or friend gatherings.
These cookies tasted amazingggg!! I bought the cookie cutters from the dollar section at Target for $3; Even though they expanded once baked, they were still cute!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mixed sprinkles/funfetti of your choice
Basically mix all of that together and then let it chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Once you do that set your oven for 350 and spray the cookie sheet with oil. Then, once the 30 minutes is up I grabbed a baseball sized amount of the cookie dough, sprinkled some flour on the counter (so the cookies wouldn’t stick/fall apart once I picked them up) and flattened it out and then grabbed a cookie cutter and then placed the cut out onto the pan. Repeat until there’s no more space on the pan! Since my cookies were on the medium-big sized I put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes, but if you’re just having regular sized cookies I’d suggest about 10 minutes instead. My whole family LOVED these, I hope y’all do too!